Crochet in many ways has very simple requirements - just yarn and a hook. Because of this, it is a skill easily picked up but can take hours of dedication to master.
We take natural fibres (almost always organic cotton, but we've tried linen too), naturally dye them and our partners then very slowly and carefully crochet them into scarves, hats, bags and details.
- Piece Scarf - Is Lunar
- Piece Scarf Slim - Terracotta$292.00
- Twinsun Rollneck - Indigo Moon
- Twinsun Cardigan - Purple Toms$513.00
- Stash Bag - Forest$222.00
- Brew Hat - Whimbury$206.00
- Brew Hat - Terracotta Peace$189.00
- Brew Hat - Sunflower Peace$189.00
- Brew Hat - Purple Peace$189.00
- Brew Hat - Olive Snail$206.00
- Brew Hat - Forest$189.00
- Stash Bag - Purple Peace$222.00
- Stash Bag - Olive Snail$233.00
- Tea Scarf - Purple Georgian$319.00