Also known as Indian Redwood, this plant is an absolute powerhouse of colour and produces an almost chemical-leak level of bright pinky-violet that we love.
The plant itself is part of the legume family and the bark is not only used for fabric dyeing but also, in some parts of India and South East Asia, a kind of potent medicinal tea.
- Kids Brew Hat - Green Snail$89.00
- Spinning Jumper - Ecru Darn-Knit$443.00
- Peace Pants - Purple Slub$391.00
- Piece Scarf - Is Lunar$360.00
- Forager Pants - Purple Slub$443.00
- Paco Pants - Purple Slub$375.00
- Tea Vest - Purple Georgian$412.00
- Forager Skirt - Purple Slub$485.00
- Piece Scarf - Sage Tea$360.00
- Piece Scarf Slim - Purple$282.00
- Twinsun Cardigan - Purple Toms$495.00
- Keeping Jumper - Mantle$443.00
- House Jumper - Purple Spiral$308.00