Job Opening - Studio Assistant (Part Time, Brighton UK)
STORY mfg. is looking to make its first proper hire! Please read through the requirements below and make sure these apply to you.
We are getting busier and it's now a little too much for our two-person team. We need someone to take care of day to day admin duties - this includes taking responsibility for the upkeep of the web store and wholesale order system, plus a bunch of other email and project management based tasks to keep us on track.
This is not a creative or design role - it's almost entirely administration (invoicing, stock taking, data input etc.), project management and communication. This is not an internship.
We usually keep short work hours, so a usual day will likely be 10am-2pm (with flexibility) and we are happy to support anyone who would like to work from home, although portions of the job will require you to collect and send parcels and meet with us regularly.
- Live in Brighton or surrounding areas. We will not be able to pay for travel.
- Be a nice person.
- Have your own computer. This role involves some working from home/cafe etc.
- Be extremely organised, on it and not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Be excellent with technology. Our entire process is cloud based.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry/ wholesale business.
- Enthusiastic about our mission.
- Experience with CS (Indesign and Illustrator).
- Tiny team.
- Lots of hands on experience.
- Great hummus.
- Super flexible working hours and holiday.
- Paying the London living wage.
- Dog friendly workplace.
- 15-20 hours pw (4 hours a day, 3-5 days a week depending on the time of season)
- Brighton based
- Open to ALL (provided you are legally allowed to work with us).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Applications close 18th May 2019.