- Forager Tote Bag − Handwoven Spiral
- Forager Jacket − Handwoven Spiral
- Forager Jacket − Elderflower Fat Gingham
- Sundae Jacket − Natural Indigo Handloom
- Onda Shorts − Handwoven Spiral
We use a lot of hand woven fabrics - always woven specially for us by lovely people who choose weaving as a vocation.
There are many types of handloom - some don't even really use hands all that much and are conducted instead by nimble feet sending shuttles of yarn back and forth.
What unifies them all is that they are completely human-powered - turning threads into fabric (very) slowly before the weaver's eyes. Because it is human made there is beautiful imperfection and storytelling in each meter of fabric.